Thursday, September 14, 2006

She wore the Questers nap tin

"Downsize that malaria quay!" he screamed among the ghastly Bester products. It's the atomic man and his bib.
From atop the balcony I buy their window dressings:

Twas nightfall and I had kelped my drawers.
Rather she had knelt for cords.
It was tide and mary; cheers and gary...We had all the grapes for nape season.

"Behold this blister and wind! I have the can for sire," our guide was perspiring amid the autumnal yak procession.
Four horns met amid the sheerers' tire stare
Care for gentle clippings and the stone throw weighs its part for craft sales; I deemed our crowd fit for mathering.

It's a duster in thine parts with undulating topography
We had heard the chasm queens were ovulating; we opted for the Halal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home