Saturday, September 02, 2006

It was a Spray Town cameo -or- Gerald Ford's Taurus

Vulnaria's drifter. She wore them skirts like a mulch mart garden sale.
"Oh Johnny Taro," I said. "Whisper me softly like a far catched bari."

Swoon that horn valve whisks the ol' tune
For Samuel Gompers and the ACLU
I keep speaking tensely to that old saloon in Geronimo Bay
But me knees are weak and deavered as the Scottish ales' bale hay and belfry bribes neckties
Or Earl's Barron.

"I ate the last Tombstone bread sale," she cried murkily in my tong fort.
No that's tongue fort in these here high glade ever-claws. These sharp eyed creatures are drifters; vagabond and marmalade arrangement bins...
Kind of like those Baby showers and confetti ordway fares at the 2 pint off sale.

"Hey canasta I know your writer types my mills 'cord for arrow shares.'"
"Ode to mime your hammers. That ace is bandaging my harpoon for ham sandwich lent..."briskly

(Baggage claim 8 will feature negligee of the US Airway collection)

"Scream sharply and you'll get the grunge."
I Play my Lawrence Welksters amid my jugs
A hollow taste of honey for your Cold Stain and Better jetties,
That's my thoughts for Urbane and witticisms.
Oh that tart has your USA chart's stopper:
"I advise four quarts for a healthy shepard's pie; the meal part costs extra. And mind your mittens or I'll snarl atch you."

Please allow for tic-tac recollection fits,
Keep the orange...Save the knavers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home