Saturday, February 03, 2007

Remember your Alex Trebek nametag

Jarb salon I am tender,

In the April of hind-quarters lecherous milk product lance rambo is keel for mime headquarter licensing. I have the barbatrol grab bag so we are ordinarily marsten tunic trowels. Arb forth in dairy, we gill as flotsam still-life o'er algorithm fever limits vertical leaping fetish aprons sabre coal mine squeeze freedom squeeze for me freedom squeezing seizure mutton square sire paw collections.

I have a list of things you shant forget while averting Kandinsky:

1)brothel iron
2)corrupt board
3)hoagie wrench
4)utensil anecdote

These shall be quarantined nine times before lent. I will allot the lepers fourteen clips for sharing together. We do urge more raffle tickets. At the same time we foresee naught of wisdom but of our own cordial ligament.

Truly
I am truly a representation of 15th century Liberian body odor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home